It doesn't hold but 6 of my 12 place settings and 6 of my 12 sets of stemware but I love the way that it looks in our living area behind our table. I knew that I needed something on top of the cabinet but wanted it to be just right for the space.

Last weekend when my mom was in town for Alabama's Junior Miss, we looked at a few places and found exactly what I wanted. The plant came from Kirkland's for $12.99, the clock was a wedding gift that I had put away in a closet and the wooden decorations came from the 66% off Home Accents aisle at Hobby Lobby. I love the way that it all came together. I will probably be hanging a few things on the walls this weekend along with working on our drapes... that I will be sewing on my new sewing machine!

2 comments:
I am soooo jealous! I have been looking for a china cabinet for months now!! i just found one recently, however we are waiting til we move in to our new house to purchase anything...seeing yours just makes me want one that much more!!!!
cant wait to see the curtains and hanged pics!
Looks so lovely! You are more grown-up than me!
Post a Comment