I woke up early this morning and peeked outside our bedroom window to see snow covering our backyard. I tried to wake Taylor up but 6:30 am was a little early and he wasn't getting out of bed. I decided to stay in bed until about 7:00 am and then knew that I couldn't stand it any longer. I got up and opened the front door so that the glass door was still closed, and watched the snow come down. I woke Miley up too and she stood at the door watching it come down.

I decided to put her on her leash and take her out in the front yard since the backyard was still so wet from yesterday's thunderstorms. She tried to eat the snowflakes and actually starting barking at them a few times.

We came back inside to get warmed up and wait on Taylor to wake up. It was a fun morning.. and a complete surprise. I had no clue that it was ACTUALLY going to snow.. and especially as much as it did. There is no snow left on the ground but I'm glad that I was able to get a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment