
suitcase the whole time so Reid took this one of Kelli and I with my
iPhone. After I arrived on Friday night, we went to dinner where this
picture was taken. It was Pike's Soda Shop. The movie "Shallow Hal"
had a scene filmed there. It was great food and an even better
milkshake. We drove through cute and incredible neighborhoods before
getting to their apartment. We went to bed pretty early since we had a
full day planned for Saturday. We woke up early and took a walk on a
nature trail by their apartment, returned and cooked breakfast before
setting out for a full day of shopping. We drove to the outlets an
hour away and hardly found anything. They did have a Pottery Barn
Outlet that I could have bought a lot but I didn't have room to get
any of it home in my carry-on bag. Then back to Charlotte to their
really nice mall for a few hours before meeting Reid for dinner. After
going through so many stores, I left there with one thing. One thing.
It's all I got all day. It's probably not a bad thing though. I talked
myself out of getting a lot of things knowing that I needed to just
save that money. We went to PF Changs for dinner and returned to their
apartment to watch "Bride Wars". Sunday morning, we enjoyed Dunkin'
Donuts before church. But after church, of course there was more
shopping. Kelli and I enjoyed a quick dinner before I caught my flight
back to Montgomery.
It was so much fun to spend time with Kelli and Reid for a weekend.
I'm sad that we don't get to do it more often. I'm excited about the
direction that the Lord is leading them in and I can't wait to see
where they will be in a little over a year.
3 comments:
Such fun and a really cute pic! I would love to see what is going on with Kelli! Is she on facebook?
she is on facebook. i think that she has written on my facebook wall recently.. look her up!
first, that is a weird pic of me! not of you though. second, to laura -- we are facebook friends already, haaa. :)
enjoyed my weekend with you, lil sis.
Post a Comment